Need something more custom? We have bespoke sizes available, call us to order on 07393475479
Is this the door knob you have been seeking to complement your doors, drawers or cupboards? Will these bold, black door handles be the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen, bathroom or other chosen space?
Could these industrial door knobs transform a tired looking cupboard, cabinet, dresser or chest or drawers in your home? Will your up-cycled furniture project stand out when adorned with these round decorative knobs? How could you not say yes?
Not only do the handmade knobs look good but they feel good to the touch. They are also solid, durable and sturdy; these are essential characteristics for an item which will be in frequent use.
The product specifics:
- Diameter (width): 60mm (6cm)
- Depth: 38mm (3.8cm)
- Ball: 30mm (3cm) Larger size:
- Diameter (width): 85mm (8.5cm)
- Depth: 60mm (6cm) - Ball: 50mm (5cm)
What is included?
- Screws included to avoid unwanted hassle. Delivery:
- Cost: Free delivery in the UK. . Delivery time: 3-5 working days.
Material: This is a metal cast iron door knob.
Colour: This is a black door knob
Style: Industrial, Vintage, Barn, Farmhouse, Steampunk, Loft, Contemporary, Retro.
What can we offer you?
- Free delivery in the United Kingdom (UK).
- Excellent customer service (direct responses to questions within 24 hours or less) Any questions please message me, and I will be happy to answer.
- A high-quality, handmade lever door knob which can give both a traditional or contemporary look.
How can this product be used?
- As drawer pulls / drawer handles / drawer knobs.
- As kitchen cabinet knobs / cabinet handles.
- As hardware on a range of furniture types (such as desk or dresser knobs or cupboard knobs / cupboard handles).
Whether you are replacing a faulty handle or just replacing uninspiring knobs, choose wisely as door pulls play an important part in the overall look and feel of a space. Envisage these unique knobs in your chosen space.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked