Need something more custom? We have bespoke sizes available, call us to order on 07393475479
Why this toilet paper holder will make the perfect home for your loo rolls:
- This wall-mounted bathroom fitting is perfect for spaces which are smaller in size or for creating a clutter free feel.
- The hammer edge steel bar and cast-iron wall attachments mean the product is both sturdy and durable, which is essential for its everyday use.
- This bathroom accessory is easy to fit.
- This loo paper holder’s design means changing the toilet roll is an easy few second process.
What can we offer you?
. Custom sizing. If the standard sizes are not suitable for your needs, contact us for a fast, custom quote for your required size.
. Free delivery in the United Kingdom (UK).
. Excellent customer service (direct responses to questions within 24 hours or less).
. A high-quality, handmade toilet accessory which is both stylish and practical.
What is included?
. Screws included to avoid unwanted hassle.
The product specifics:
. Material: Metal. Steel bar and cast-iron wall attachments.
. Colour: Grey. Raw metal with a clear lacquered finish (
- Gap from the wall: 105mm (10.5cm)
- Overall length: 200mm (20cm)
- Length for the toilet roll to be positioned on: 150mm (15cm)
- Height: 90mm (9cm)
- ornate plate attached to the wall: 90 mm x 65 mm
. Style: Industrial, Vintage, Steampunk, Modern, Barn, Loft.
. Facing: Left or right depending on which way you attach it to the wall.
. Cost: Free delivery in the UK.
. Delivery time: 3-5 working days.
Not only is this loo roll holder suitable for home bathrooms, it would be ideal for adding an industrial feel to bar, restaurant, café and hotel restrooms.
Add a touch of class to your bathroom with this wall mounted toilet roll holder, and say goodbye to days of sitting your toilet roll on your toilet’s cistern lid!
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked