Need something more custom? We have bespoke sizes available, call us to order on 07393475479
Conventional bathrooms can rapidly get tiring. Having the same décor and appliances like everyone else can feel generic and bland. You want to get something authentic; something that reflects your creative energy.
Created with the highest quality solid hammered edged steel , Toilet roll holder combines the durability of steel with cast iron wall mountings to give a raw metal finish.
The Iron toilet roll holder Steampunk toilet paper holder offers you a refreshing change from the conventional toilet roll holders. With a rugged cast iron make, the holder offers you the following benefits.
• Sturdy – The toilet roll holder is guaranteed to be durable thanks to its solid steel make.
• Stylish – Your new toilet roll holder is bound to stun any guest that happens to visit your bathroom. Who said toilet roll holders cannot make a fashion statement?
• Handmade – Unlike conventional appliances, the toilet roll holder is crafted manually by training artisans with decades of collective experience.
Thanks to its sturdy cast iron look, the toilet roll holder is perfect for use across a range of different surfaces ranging from wood to conventional tiles and marbles. You can also pair up the product with other steampunk-themed appliances to transform your conventional bathroom into a style statement.
By order the product, you are guaranteed to get a refined product with the highest level of durability. You can be sure of having years of dependable use. Due to the strength of the holder, it can take the weight of any common bathroom accessory and offer a reliable experience.
Check out are other bathroom products for more stunning designs or message us for a custom sized product quote.
• steel shelf 150 mm x 150 mm x 12 mm
• 200 mm overall length
• 90 mm gab from wall
• 150 mm length for toilet roll
• solid steel construction
• clear lacquer finish
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked