Need something more custom? We have bespoke sizes available, call us to order on 07393475479
This vintage, handcrafted ink patina toilet roll holder will look right at home in your bathroom. Ensure your toilet roll is always within reach with this perfect and essential finishing touch.
Not only is this loo roll holder suitable for home bathrooms, it would be ideal for adding a vintage feel to bar, restaurant, café and hotel restrooms.
Add a touch of class to your bathroom with this wall mounted toilet roll holder, and say goodbye to days of sitting your toilet roll on your toilet’s cistern lid!
Why this toilet paper holder will make the perfect home for your loo rolls:
- This wall-mounted bathroom fitting is perfect for spaces which are smaller in size or for creating a clutter free feel.
- The hammer edge steel bar and cast-iron wall attachments mean the product is both sturdy and durable, which is essential for its everyday use.
- This bathroom accessory is easy to fit.
- This loo paper holder’s design means changing the toilet roll is an easy few second process.
- The ornate wall mounting gives this bathroom fitting an elegant decorative feel. Industrial meets feminine.
What can we offer you?
- Custom sizing. If the standard sizes are not suitable for your needs, contact us for a fast, custom quote for your required size.
- Free delivery in the United Kingdom (UK).
- Excellent customer service (direct responses to questions within 24 hours or less).
- A high-quality, handmade toilet accessory which is both stylish and practical.
What is included?
Screws included to avoid unwanted hassle.
- Cost: Free delivery in the UK.
- Delivery time: 3-5 working days.
The product specifics:
- Material: Metal. Steel bar and cast-iron wall attachment.
- Colour: Grey. pink patina with a clear lacquered finish.
- Gap from the wall: 105mm (10.5cm)
- Overall length: 200mm (20cm)
- Length for the toilet roll to be positioned on: 150mm (15cm)
- Height: 50mm (5cm)
- Style: Industrial, Vintage, Steampunk, Modern, Barn, Loft.
- Facing: Left or right depending on which way you attach it to the wall. However the underside will have a weld so if you want the weld to be unseen please add in the notes on your order which side you want it facing.
Proudly handmade in the United Kingdom.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked